If you are looking for a digital ad partner with the reach to get your ICO, blockchain project or digital currency to market, look no further - exhibiting for the second time in a row, we will be at Booth #300 and happy to answer your queries!
Taking place at the Seaport World Trade Centre in Boston, MA between September 13-14 of this year Token Fest brings together the global blockchain community to assess the business climate and tech rollout of tokenization.
Why Boston? What to expect?
With the United States leading the way in blockchain technology and innovation it is only fitting that Token Fest be held in Boston – one of the oldest and founding cities of the United States.
2500 attendees, 150 speakers and 150 exhibitors from over fifty countries provides an exceptional platform to network, do business and assess the opportunities and challenges facing the community today.
Making Connections that Deliver
Token Fest brings the leading sector stakeholders to gain industry insight into the state of the token based economy whilst providing unique VIP opportunities to network with ample opportunity to meet fellow partners.
Developing The Concept of Tokenisation
With networking at its heart and over 150 speakers the gathering will assess technological, commercial and institutional topics around tokenization, including:
- Applied crypto economics
- Blockchain infrastructure
- Intelligent P2p token designs
- Token trading and future digital assets
- Structure of security tokens
- ICO blueprints for crowdfunding
- Commercializing blockchain platforms
- Overcoming obstacles of adoption
- Tokenized revenue markets
- Capital markets, internet of money and banking systems
Our Team @ Token Fest
For the second time running we will be exhibiting, sponsoring and speaking at Token Fest – come visit Andrew Zapotochnyi (North America Representative) to find out more about how we can help you with:
- Targeting your digital marketing campaign
- Performance tracking analysis
- Conversion optimization
- Press release developing the right communications strategy
How to find us? BOOTH #300
For more information please click here to register view the agenda or book your place!