Do you run a crypto-related blog or news website?
Are you not earning enough from your online content?
Looking for a better ad management platform?
Your search comes to an end here at Cointraffic. Founded in 2014 by crypto-savvy enthusiasts, this niche-specific advertising network opens a massive scope of opportunities for Publishers to earn the most revenue for the advertising space they sell.
Cointraffic is home to more than 400 Publishers leveraging our platform to run digital advertising on their websites. Below are some of the reasons why:
- Above-average commissions compared to other ad networks
- Streamlined integration tools to get started within minutes
- Multiple ad formats to suit the look and feel of your website
- Instant payout with a minimum threshold
- Multiple withdrawal methods, including Bitcoin wallet and direct bank transfer
- 24/7 Support
Apart from the ads, you can also become a Press Release Publisher and get paid for every article you publish on your website. Some of the most well-known Publishers who already work with us include: AMBCrypto, CoinGecko, The Daily Hodl, CoinGape, NewsBTC, and Bitcoinist.
Steps to get started with Cointraffic
You can start monetizing your website traffic with just a few clicks. Below are simple steps to follow:
- Create a Cointraffic account by signing up as a Publisher.
- Click on the verification link sent to your email to finish account registration.
- Go through the necessary information before adding your website, and fill up the details on the Publisher request form.
- Wait for the approval of your request, which doesn’t take longer than 48 hours. Make sure your website complies with our criteria.
- You can use this account to add any other websites that you own. It will go through the same approval process before you get access to top-quality ads.
How to start earning?
Once your account is set up and the website is approved, you will get an offer from the Publisher manager with available ad formats and CPM rates.
Follow these steps to start generating revenue:
- Accept the most suitable banner type for your website
- Copy the below code anywhere into <BODY> tag of your website’s HTML code. This unified code places all the active Cointraffic ad formats (like sticky, header, or premium) on your website without the need for positioning. It automatically detects from which device the website has been entered, and activates the correct ad format for that device.
<script async src="https://appsha1.cointraffic.io/js/?wkey=EkDmkuUgjc"></script>
3. For an in-page banner, you need to copy the span code to the exact position on the HTML code where you want to display the banner.
More details on installation can be found on our dashboard, once you sign up and add your website.
Cointraffic works via the CPM model, where you are paid for every thousand impressions on a given ad. The minimum payout is €25 in a BTC wallet and €300 for a bank transfer.You can request your commission any time you’d like and receive it on the next payout day. We send out payments three times per week - Monday, Wednesday, and Friday.
- The content and target audience of your website should be related to blockchain and the cryptocurrency market.
- Your website should have an intuitive interface
- The content should be original, well-written, and informative
- Your website should have a minimum of 5000 visitors every month
- We don’t accept a shortened URL link to the website
- Third level domains like example.faucetfly.com or example.blogspot.com will not be accepted
At Cointraffic, we believe that your website is a valuable asset that yields recurring revenue and generates leads. There’s no better time than this to start publishing ads on your platform.
If you have any doubts, please check out our FAQ section for Publishers. You can also contact email@example.com for any queries.